The Olin Business School and Brown School of Social Work are excited to present the Midwest’s leading impact investing conference. Join fellow professionals, academics, and students to learn about this growing industry and opportunities to accelerate positive change by leveraging capital for good. There is a role for all types of organizations in this conversation – asset managers, financial advisors, public and private corporations, community members and organizations, philanthropists and foundations.
Have you ever wondered…
- I’ve heard so many terms: ESG, SRI, Impact Investing. What do they all mean?
- What does impact look like in a portfolio of public equities? How do these fund balance impact and financial return?
- How can I better reflect my values or clients’ values in an investment strategy? How do I invest with a racial equity lens?
- I really want to keep my investment dollars within the people I know. How can I help uplift my community?
- COVID-19 is reshaping our world. How is it changing the impact investing space?
For more information visit the Impact Investing Symposium