“Greenwashing” is when businesses exaggerate their sustainable practices in order to mislead and gain the trust of eco-conscious consumers. Join WUCCP to discuss and apply the rising phenomenon of greenwashing.
Tuesday, November 17th at 6pm CT
Panelists will include:
- Tim Bartley, Professor of Sociology
- Jenn DeRose, Known & Grown Manager
- Victoria Donaldson, Green Dining Alliance Program Manager
- Jessalyn Kohn, MBA/MPH Candidate; Net Impact Olin Chapter
- David Webb, Lecturer in Environmental Studies