This event is free to all and requires external registration.
The Midwest Climate Summit planning committee has worked hard to bring together a phenomenal lineup of talented and inspirational speakers. Coming from various backgrounds, sectors, and identities, each of them brings a unique perspective to the table.
10:00-10:40 am, CT – Keynote Speaker
“Building New Partnerships: Finding Common Ground for Successful Climate Action“
- Daniel Wildcat – Indigenous Peoples Climate Change Working Group
10:45-12:00 pm, CT – (4) Concurrent Workshops for:
- Science & Research Workshop – “Agriculture as a Climate Solution“
- Teaching & Education Workshop – “From Campus to Community: Educating Today’s Climate Experts“
- Outreach and Engagement Workshop – “Actions Speak Louder than Words – Moving Discussions Towards Solutions“
- Climate Action Workshop – “Planning for a Resilient Future“